Sunday, August 7, 2016

Eat Real Rood By: Julie Montagu Book Review




I loved this book! It is well written, in a form everyone can relate and understand. This book is about having the power to change how we eat. By changing what we buy in the grocery store and picking the right foods that our body needs in order to have authentic energy, glowing skin, and being happy. It helped me get a better understanding on how we should clean our body with healthier foods and improving our overall health. I liked how this book had a lot of nutritional facts. I even tried doing some of the recipes provided and the food came out really good! (Quinoa Stuffed Green Peppers were my favorite). Each chapter has about 7 good easy recipes to make and try out. I even tried doing some yoga and meditation exercises though out the days. I enjoyed the 5 simple rules of eating out. They were clearly identified and easy to remember.  

I also really loved the whole layout of this book and how nicely it is broken down into sections. Simple explanations were said for each topic, the 7 recipes were clearly followed and separated by each category, and the exercises where nicely written in a form we can all understand.


I am defiantly buying this book and keeping it in my kitchen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment