Tuesday, November 10, 2015

"The Perfectionists" (The Perfectionists #1) by: Sara Shepard -Book Review


The premise of this book, “The Perfectionist” is a lot like Shepard’s previous series “Pretty Little Liars” almost in everyway. However, this book does have some twists. The book features five girls, Parker, Julie, Caitlin, Ava and Mac who have all fallen victim of the horrible Nolan Hotchkiss. The five girls plan a supposed murder of Nolan but then later turns up dead, only they didn’t do it. I was quite surprised with the story and despite the various issues I had with it, I still enjoyed it. One issue was that there were so many characters it was very difficult for me to distinguish between them all and keep up. Also the betrayal of a lot of characters was huge in this book. But I liked how all the girls stuck together and supported one another. The ending was incredibly a cliffhanger. The book gives us no insight to who was the killer and why they did it. Now I’m so intrigued and eager to find out who the killer is. Overall, it was quick, entertaining, and fast paced book.

No comments:

Post a Comment